Tuesday, August 28, 2012

these states tend inland, & toward the western sea--and i will also







So the blog has fallen by the wayside. I've missed writing regularly! You see, I recently made a big move, from DC to LA. For a little while, I was on the road, driving across the country. Then, I was looking for a job and an apartment, now, we are finally settled, but we have no internet! I have a great job at a music/entertainment/fashion company in Hollywood, with an adorable apartment right by the beach, and I couldn't be happier. I'm loving California and it's so amazing to be inspired by the different fashion and lifestyles here.

So there you have it! I know I've been alluding to the "big change," and have been totally M.I.A. I should have Internet up and running at my apartment shortly and can't wait to share my new fashion and lifestyle inspirations with all of you! In the meantime, any LA natives have any shopping/eating/anything suggestions for me to try? I'm loving exploring the area and am so excited to figure out my new city!

Images via Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics! love the bug with all the suitcases! xo, Alma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww have fun in Cali! I love it also! Make sure to try some Pinkberry - which is really yummy frozen yogurt and In n out burger- it's the best! Trust me you will try these and maybe shed a little tear inside because they are so delicious. lol

    http://thebrokebitchguide.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to LA!! you are going to just love it!!

    ReplyDelete