Friday, March 2, 2012

computer commuter















Yesterday, as I was trapped in the Apple store for four hours while my laptop's hard drive was replaced (so sad), I got to thinking (as one will do when going crazy). iPhone cases have become as important an accessory for fashionistas as jewelry and shoes. Everyone's phone is always out, on their ear, snapping pictures, glued to the palm of their hands. Phones are probably seen even more than shoes, actaully! There's nothing cuter than a sweet monogrammed case or gold Kate Spade polka dots.

However, I haven't thought about a case for my laptop since college. In high school I had some ugly, grey sleeve I kept my computer in. It carried with me for a few years in college, until it fell to the wayside and I basically threw my laptop in my bag with everything else in my life, including notebooks, pens, wallet, drinks, etc. There were nights that I accidentally found myself at the bar with my precious computer by my side. Working in television news, my laptop serves mostly recreational purposes these days. It pretty much stays by my bed all day. But on the rare occasions that it gets taken out, doesn't it deserve a cute covering as much as my phone?

Since I became well acquainted with the Apple store, I noticed they had cute sleeves for laptops, including this Michael Kors and this Kate Spade. They're both polished, professional but pretty and stylish. Perfect for toting my computer with me.

2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the first one!

    xx
    WWW.PRETPENSER.COM
    WWW.PRETPENSER.COM
    WWW.PRETPENSER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the purple one!!

    xx Julie xx
    Check out our blog!!
    www.celebrityowned.com

    ReplyDelete