Wednesday, March 7, 2012

take me away







Madewell released their first ever Spring lookbook and I am so taken with the beautiful images and styles. The Parisian setting has a seventies, laid-back vibe. Doesn't it make you want to go backpacking through Europe? The clothes are feminine but not too girly. The pieces are soft and loose and hit on trends, such as neutrals and brights as well as mixing prints, but stay natural and easy. My favorites are the white dress with blue detailing and the loose cardigans and button ups.

Images via FabSugar.com

2 comments:

  1. Totally love that last look!
    xo,Clochet

    www.clochet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great adverts! They are styled well! I'm a blogger too, it would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete