Thursday, March 1, 2012

march on








We made it! They crawled by, but the gloomiest months, January and February, are finally over! Though it's still technically winter, March is such a happier month. Did you know it's the meteorological start of spring?

I can't wait to exchange my down coat that I've been hibernating in with a lighter jacket. One snowy day last month, my boyfriend and I tried to walk one of my dogs into the city but the poor pup was so cold we had to buy him a jacket and have my sister pick us up! This is the start of walking to brunch and bright nail colors. Here in D.C., it's all about the cherry blossoms that are getting ready to bloom. I'm hoping this is the end of flurries of snow and the start of warm rain showers. If nothing else, March means that full-blown warm weather is just around the corner!

Images via Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos....they definitely get me in the mood for spring!

    http://dirtysexylaundry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete