Wednesday, January 18, 2012

liking links



I've been actively trying to cut back and simplify my wardrobe. It came to my attention the other day that I have 12 plaid button-ups. So I've been organizing and reorganizing and looking for things to give and throw away. One item I'm not cutting back on is my bracelets

For the past few months I've been actively trying to collect quality, complementing bracelets. I have a basic arm party that I put together made of my gold watch, David Yurman cable bangle, and a wrap-around leather bracelet. I accent those basics with a variety of different bangles and cuffs

My goal is to put together a cohesive, but unique collection that goes together naturally and adds some interest to my outfits. I think these link bracelets by Michael Kors would be the perfect addition. I love the Logo Toggle Bracelet. I feel like it could be worn on the opposite wrist from my big stack. I'm in love with the Pavé Link Bracelet. The hint of crystal looks so glamorous and would mesh with my other gold jewelry but also add something new.

2 comments:

  1. ohhh i love those bracelets!! specially the first one.

    xo

    prairie-princess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like linked bracelets. I just found your blog and I think it's really cute! I hope you will be able to check out my blog too, it's a personal style and fashion blog from England. I would love it if you could stop by! Thanks! :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete