Wednesday, January 11, 2012

wish i was wearing


It's finally feeling like the horrible, bitter cold winter that we all knew it would be here in D.C. I think I'm rejecting the weather because I'm craving bright colors and laid-back fabrics.

Silk blouses make up the majority of my wardrobe these days and I'm all about the flared jean revival. The shoes are probably too spring-y for this season, but add in a camel coat and a scarf in a fun print, like leopard, and I think I could satisfy my warm weather cravings. A tangle of mixed metal and string friendship bracelets would bring a little bit of summer camp to this dreary January.

J. Crew Luxe Silk Crepe Blouse
See by ChloƩ Soft Camel Double Breasted Belted Coat
Current/Elliot High Rise Jeans
Red Valentino Two-Tone Patent Pumps
Topshop Brown Leather Barrel Bag
Juicy Couture Crown ID Friendship Bracelet
Links of London Woven Sweetie Friendship Bracelet
Mulberry Peace Friendship Bracelet (Similar)

3 comments:

  1. what an adorable compilation. I love the shoes and coat so much!

    xo, nikki

    http://carry-on-couture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and me both! Silk blouses + flared denim is my go to... and that blazer is the perfect chic finishing touch. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Especially the leopard print scarf!

    ReplyDelete