Thursday, February 2, 2012

love struck






I've always thought Dogeared's pendant necklaces were darling. They're light, delicate and whimsical. I think the most recent gold dipped necklaces would make the sweetest Valentine's Day gifts.

The jewelry would look darling on its own, but is also perfect for layering under other necklaces. I can't believe how inexpensive they are. The perfect addition to a romantic dinner date. My favorite is the "Always" bow pendant. "Love Struck" and "Two of Hearts" are also adorable. On the other hand, a tangle of these could look cute all mixed together!

7 comments:

  1. I love that key, such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wear my karma dogeared necklace almost everyday! i just love it. that always necklace is on my radar now! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love "always"! what a great gift idea for girlfriends

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the first necklace has to be my favorite! I really like your blog! New follower!

    PS- your comment made me laugh! Haha I know, I wish it was spring already too! :(

    xo
    http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have been seeing these little bow's on every piece of jewlery lately and want one in a ring style! Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog! Love these selection,

    Lacey xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love dogeared, so cute and I have a few necklaces! ;)

    http://dirtysexylaundry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything about that "Always" necklace is perfection! I've been able to resist Dogeared so far but perhaps no longer...

    ReplyDelete