Friday, February 10, 2012

pretty pretty princess












I'm obsessed with Tres Sugar's feature on Disney Princess Art. My favorite Disney princess has always been Ariel, obviously (redheads stick together), so I like seeing all the different artistic interpretations of her. I had to include some great images of other princesses, too. The hipster depictions are genius, I mean, Ariel as a redhaired Amy Winehouse?! I love the real-life portrayals and how funny/disturbing is the obese Cinderella? I'd love to have the whole collection of the "7 Deadly Sins." In fact, if I had a daughter, I'd definitely try to get at least one of these collections to decorate a wall (maybe not "7 Deadly Sins," that would be a little dark).

4 comments:

  1. I'm a Belle girl myself (brunette + bookworm, pretty obvious really!). Thanks for stopping by the blog, and I hope you feel better soon. PS Can't wait to hear about how you liked Bossypants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on TresSugar, too! I love their website. I also love yours :)

    I'll be tuned in to more posts..

    http://www.belovelty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so funny and cute! reminds me of one of my friends, her boyfriend has a legitimate crush on Ariel...some things you keep forever! :)

    Thank you for stopping by my blog. Love yours!!

    Best,

    Lisa Marie
    http://wwww.inyourfinery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete