Wednesday, February 8, 2012

a valentine's vow




I never thought I would be a fan of this couple. I mean, unlike my roommate and her sister, I'm not a die hard fan of Step Up. But recently I've been loving Jenna Dewan and Channing Tatum! She's been rocking the red carpet, I loved her Golden Globes gown, and he seems so nice and charming. She looked absolutely ready for a Valentine's Day date at the premiere of The Vow. How perfectly appropriate considering her husband's movie looks like the most weepy, romantic, cheesy, wonderful Valentine's Day movie!

The Tadashi Shoji Spring 2012 dress is overtly girly with its pinkish red lace, layers of tulle and a ribbon bow. I probably would have opted for neutral shoes and clutch, but it kind of works that she went over the top with the Valentine's Day theme, considering the event she was attending.

No comments:

Post a Comment