Friday, February 24, 2012

winter white



Emma Stone looks so lovely in this Elie Saab Spring 2012 Couture dress. Leave it to her, one of my favorites, to wear the ethereal, girly dress so perfectly. I've been waiting to see a piece from one of my favorite Couture Week collections make an appearance on the red carpet. Katy Perry rocked a blue, bateau neck gown from the collection at the Grammys but Emma just pulls it off so much more gracefully and beautifully. I love the details, the sleeves and that back! The dress really looks like a piece of art.

3 comments:

  1. The Elie Saab collection was my favorite as well. I think Emma looks just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a great oufit for Emma Stone. She really can do no wrong. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope you visit again soon.

    http://louboutinsinlalaland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. she looks so pretty here. love the dress and her hair!

    ReplyDelete