Wednesday, May 16, 2012

colors to watch















There's definitely not a shortage of watches on the market these days, but I just can't stop thinking about this timepiece. I first spotted the Viscid from Anthropologie on Taylor at Sterling Style. The watch is the perfect size and a good complement to my classic gold piece. It has the same masculine silhouette, but the colors and rubber give it a more casual vibe. I wear my watch all the time, but sometimes I feel like I scratch it up to much when I type on a computer. This watch doesn't have that problem! Taylor has the "Sky" color, and I love how it looks with the gold accents. The other colors are juicy citruses and just as gorgeous. The four shades are spot on for Summer and the exact colors that are inspiring me this season.

6 comments:

  1. don't know which one I prefer, they're all pretty!
    maybe the first one !
    cute outfit!

    www.letiziabarcelona.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the mint one is really cute, I adore it :)

    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog!

    http://flairbybrandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the style of this watch !!! Great one ;-)

    www.liveyoungabroad.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous timepiece!!

    www.toadsandtiaras.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty! i love all the colors! perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete