Monday, May 21, 2012

my day job: summer style



I've mentioned my job before, and this weekend I had the opportunity to cover a couple of great local fashion events. I love when my work overlaps with my blog. News and fashion are my two passions, and a lot of the writing that I do at work is a lot more "hard news," compared with what I talk about with you all. It's amazing when I get to write about Rebecca Minkoff and Shoshanna for my job. It's a little taste of what I hope to be able to do full-time one day.

Check out the trunk show I covered at a local boutique and stay tuned for a very cool interview I got to be a part of!

Images via Caitlin O'Brien

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and powerful colors here !!!
    Love it :-)

    www.liveyoungabroad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That clutch is amazing! Great colours!

    Would be lovely if we could follow each other on bloglovin!

    Kisses from Austria,
    Simone

    geewrite! | Follow me | Twitter

    ReplyDelete