Monday, May 28, 2012

white on white




It's pretty clear by now that the "no white after Labor Day" rule is outdated, but Memorial Day is still the official start of Summer dressing. As much as I love an all-white look, I find myself surprisingly intimidated when it comes to layering on stark white pieces. This Summer, I'm going to make it a point to rock this style more often.

On another note, happy Memorial Day! I hope you're all enjoying your long weekends! I wish I could enjoy some fun in the sun, but it's business as usual for us in the news!

Topshop Lace Corset Style Crop Top //  Piazza Sempione Pencil Skirt // Michael by Michael Kors Grace Platform Sandals // Tibi Cotton-Blend Lace Top // M Missoni Cotton-Blend Twill Shorts // Belle by Sigerson Morrison Floris Gladiator Sandals

Rag & Bone Skinny Jeans // Topshop Knitted Bra Crop Top // Michael Kors Eliza Rafia Wedges // Collette by Collette Dinnigan Cotton Dress // Dorothy Perkins Tuxedo Jacket // ChloƩ Laser Cut Wedge Sandals

Michael by Michael Kors Cutout Cotton Maxi Skirt // Topshop Geometric Lace Mix Shell Top // Call it Spring Cleland //  French Connection Silky Tie Neck Blouse // Current Elliot Sweet Cream Captain Trouser Pants // Wet Seal Rope Canvas Wedges

6 comments:

  1. I love white on white. Such a classic look and you can never go wrong. I love the sleeveless blouse with the rolled up jeans. So cute!

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these looks. You can never go wrong with white for summer. :)

    xo Ashley
    http://www.ashnfashn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love the white wedges in the second collage!! White on white is hard to pull off but I'm sure you'll look great :) Maybe pair with rose gold accessories, or even in just block colours? :)


    www.iwastakenbysurprise.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty much obsessed with white lace this season. Oh, and blazers! Hourray for preppy looks!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this post!

    http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always adore white! Its an amazing colour in clothes! Thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog, I'm glad you liked my outfit! I just wanted to let you know that I am giving away a Cuddles the Hedgehog necklace from Sphere of Life on my blog right now! It's absolutely adorable and it's as easy as a Twitter entry! Hopefully you might want to enter :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete