Friday, December 16, 2011

it's an honor













I know I just did a post about another pre-Fall 2012 line, but I couldn't resist talking about this one. Honor is a label I'm not that familiar with. They have a beautiful Spring 2012 line, but their pre-Fall 2012 collection is putting them at the top of my list of favorite designers.

The clothes are very feminine. Every single look has a cinched waist. Even the outfits with blazers thrown on top draw attention to the cinched waist underneath with the interesting collar hitting at the smallest part of the abdomen. With the beautiful coats and ladylike dresses, I can see Kate Middleton wearing some version of almost every look that was presented. The collection keeps from being to stuffy with bright pops of color, short hemlines and wilder prints.

I had enough trouble narrowing down which looks to showcase, there's no way I could pick a favorite. I'm fantasizing about the equestrian printed dress as much as the bright pink trousers

 Images via Fashionista.com

No comments:

Post a Comment