Thursday, October 27, 2011

filthy paws











I'm in dire need of a basic bag for the Fall/Winter and I should probably get a neutral leather or croc satchel that I can fit things in and wear with everything, but I'm itching to make my staple bag a leopard print clutch.

Mixing prints is totally accepted these days, so I feel like an animal print bag doesn't have to be reserved for plain outfits anymore. If it is worn with plainer shades and prints, it acts as an amazing statement piece.

I definitely want a larger one, so I don't feel too bad about throwing practicality to the wind, so although this House of Harlow 1960 clutch is to die for, and is made of calf hair leather, which I also want, it's just too small. The ASOS Slot Through Portfolio Clutch is the perfect shape and size, but the shiny, plastic, polyurethane texture is not what I'm looking for.

So, just like Goldilocks, I've narrowed it down and found one that's just right. Steve Madden's Bleopard has the printed calf hair that I'm looking for and has a little more width and depth to hold my daily necessities.

No comments:

Post a Comment