Monday, October 10, 2011

it must be fate




The universe is trying to send me a message. It has something to do with a leopard skirt. I recently posted these top three images on my Tumblr. Just last week, I bought a thrifted leopard pencil skirt with pockets.

No matter how hard I try, I can't kill my craving for these jungle-worthy skirts. The one at the top of my list is this body-con number by BCBG. However, at $198, it's got me playing the whole wait-and-see-if-you-really-love-it game. I do. I really love it. It's been a week or two since I spotted it, and I still can't get it off my mind, so I'm pretty sure it's going to be one of my next purchases.

The only thing that may prevent me from dishing out a cool 200 for this beauty may be this knockoff from--get this--Target. It's only $15. I mean... I think it's a sign. You better believe I'm racing to Target after work and try this bad boy on. If it fits well, I don't think much could stop me from buying it. If my wardrobe still cries out for the BCBG version, I won't even feel bad having both considering this one costs less than lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment