Friday, October 7, 2011

rule breaking




Isn't it weird that once upon a time someone thought they could make a rule about when to wear certain clothes? The oddest one has got to be "no white after Labor Day." Huh?!

Most people have rightly disregarded this rule, but a lot of people still shy away from wearing white pants come September. Autumn is the best time for white pants! They're the perfect neutral for layering fall colors on top of. With a chambray top and boots, you've got what has to be one of the cutest Fall looks. Black flats, white skinny jeans and a black driving coat would be too chic for me to even handle.

I created the above look on Polyvore and now I'm feeling like I need an army green satchel like that one by Proenza Schouler. If only I had an extra $1,225 lying around.

No comments:

Post a Comment