Monday, November 28, 2011

first fashionistas




Michelle Obama has been hailed as the White House's fashion savior, and while I don't deny that she gives me serious closet envy, I think the crown(s) actually belongs to the first daughters, Sasha and Malia.

Check out what Michelle and Barack's girls wore to the turkey pardoning (sounds weird out of context) last week. I don't even know where to begin. Is Sasha's dress Marc Jacobs? And Malia's blazer and booties? Nope. Just too freaking cute to be true. They're turning into mini sartorialists and I am loving it.

1 comment:

  1. I've never thought to look at the first lady's children as fashionable girls, but they sure are on point. Polka dots, colored denim and patent booties... they're right on trend!

    www.fashaholicsanonymous.com

    ReplyDelete