Wednesday, November 9, 2011

a work of art




This weekend, my delightful friend Laura is hosting an event at her art gallery. I'm so excited to do something I've never done before and plan on fully taking advantage and dressing the part.

The soiree is on a Friday night downtown, so I feel like I can go a little bit fancier. My goal is to look polished but hip. I want to wear something that might be a little too dressed-up for a night out but more daring than I would normally wear at work, which is difficult because the dress code at my work is open for wide interpretation.

I feel like black is the easy choice to go with, so I'm going to try to avoid wearing it head-to-toe and throw in some interesting colors and mix in classic pieces with trendier silhouettes

No comments:

Post a Comment