Monday, November 21, 2011

hello, heidi



Heidi Klum can have some interesting outfits, and other people may have a mixed reaction to this one, but I love it! Ms. Klum wore this hot, laser cut silver dress to the American Music Awards last night and I can't get enough of it. Sure, Heidi's only affiliation with music is her husband, Seal, but as far as I'm concerned, she can walk any red carpet in a dress like this.

The cutouts aren't modest, they definitely reveal a lot, but I kind of love the way they're a reflection of the silhouette of her bodysuit underneath.

I'm not crazy about her hair, but I love the plain, old-school black slingbacks. And check out that plum nail polish! Perfection.

Way to go, Heidi, for taking the metallic trend to another level. The dress is from English designer, Giles Deacon's Spring 2012 collection, which is filled with more to-die-for skirts and dresses. Check out my favorites below!










3 comments:

  1. ahh she is so beautiful! never knew she has that tat!

    http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the champagne colored dresses!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the shimmer! Perfect for winter: )

    ReplyDelete