Tuesday, November 22, 2011

proper presents: beauty babe


This installment of Proper Presents focuses on gifts for the girl who loves to get gorgeous. These presents are all under $150! Giving beauty gifts can be difficult because every gal has their own routine, but these are all universally helpful items that any girl would be happy to have in her get-glam arsenal.

1) Bliss Fabulips Treatment Kit
2) Crabtree and Evelyn Rosewater Age Defying Hand Remedies
3) Clinique Total Moisture Set
4) Lancome Powder Blush Maison
5) Estée Lauder Compact
6) Bobbi Brown Mini Brush Set
7) Butter London Holiday Collection
8) Sedu Revolution Pro Tournaline Ionic Hair Dryer
9) Clairsonic Mia 2 Next Generation Sonic Cleansing System
10) Forever 21 Cosmetic Bag

2 comments:

  1. I love make up! I think you might like my blog too, it's a personal style and fashion blog by me in England, I hope you can stop by and comment if you like it! Thanks :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this post! I love your beauty products!

    Fox House giveaway on my blog!
    Take a look and if you like follow me, I’ll be waiting for you: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete