Tuesday, November 1, 2011

like krazy









So Kim Kardashian is getting a divorce. Just... don't even get me started. I'd like to personally thank the entire Kardashian clan for giving my boyfriend endless ammo with which to make fun of me.

I thought we should celebrate Kim's divorce here at Doux Rousse (that's not even insensitive, you know this will somehow be celebrated with a special, exclusive interview, entire television series, whatever, just more money). What better way to look back at a marriage that started with a heinously large engagement ring than with the bride's own line of baubles.

Most of the Kardashian products are just horrible, but Kim's jewelry line, Belle Noel, is actually pretty chic with a sort of Egyptian vibe.

I prefer the necklaces and earrings, but it's only fitting to look at Ms. Kardashian's collection of rings on this momentous occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment