Wednesday, November 2, 2011

welcome home










The first thing that is seen when a room is entered has such an effect on how the room feels. I learned this recently when I decluttered the space right by my bedroom door. I felt much more at ease when I walked in my room. It sounds strange, but it's so true!

My apartment doesn't have much of a foyer, but my roommate and I are currently scheming up ways to create a vignette against the primary wall across from our front door.

We already have a pretty, ornate gold mirror to hang on the wall. I would love to incorporate a lucite stool or table and some vases to hold bunches of bright pink flowers.

1 comment:

  1. hi there! i just found your blog & think its too cute. ill be following.

    i love finding "homey inspiration" :)

    Miyan

    www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete