Saturday, November 5, 2011

hard as nails









Last week, I hung pictures in my room with some nails and a stacked heel pump as a hammer. Needless to say, that was the closest I think I'll ever get to any sort of construction project.

Thanks to Andrea Lieberman's new jewelry collection with A.L.C., however, I can look like a tough, do-it-myself chick without having any of the skills or savvy.

The line has an industrial look to it and features nails, bolts, chains and wire. I'm always looking for ways to juxtapose my feminine style with edgier pieces and throwing on some of these would be the perfect way to do that.

2 comments:

  1. I think those look pretty wicked I like the fourth, fifth and sixth pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome rings! love them

    www.izmiristanbularasi.com

    ReplyDelete