Saturday, November 5, 2011

ice cold beer on the other




My obsession with designing, styling, making looks and exploring aesthetics knows no bounds. I'm like an addict for imagining and creating. My boyfriend may be moving soon. Ok... So probably not for a while. Or, he may actually not really move. He's sort of not even thinking about it. BUT he did mention the word "moving" to me... I think. So of course, my mind jumped 400 steps ahead and now I'm planning the decor of his nonexistent new apartment (I know, I sicken myself, too).

We've already discussed my appreciation for Pendleton's Native American-inspired prints. The first thing that has to be included in the boyfriend's new digs is a Pendleton glacier print. I don't know what it is about the clean bright stripes on that cream background, but I've been drooling over this print for months. It just really has no place in my almost-over-the-top girly decor.

The park blanket, folded at the bottom of a cherry wood bed frame would look so amazing. Or the park throw on a worn leather sofa? Ahh, I love it. Worse comes to worse, I'll get the travel mug for myself! I can drink coffee out of it on my way to work. It wouldn't clash with my car's interior.

Stay tuned and I'll update you about Operation: Boyfriend's (Not Really Happening) New Apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment