Wednesday, November 9, 2011

she rides coach too, right?






Without a doubt, the saddest part about "Oprah" going off the air earlier this year was the thought that there may never be a "Favorite Things" to salivate over. Oprah didn't disappoint though, including her list in the December issue of O, The Oprah Magazine.

To get people excited, the Oprah team released a sneak peek of what would be on the list this year. Most of the items were fairly vague and I had trouble finding them online. However, the most amazing thing I found on the list was the Deux Lux 'Felix' weekend duffel bag.

I don't even know where to begin. A sequin and leather duffle is just to good to be true. I adore the gold sequins and the green leather, but love the sophistication of the black on black. Personally, I would use this as a carry-on for traveling. Because of my small stature, it's best for me to not have the option of packing a large bag to the brim and trying to drag it from gate to gate. Taking this adorable duffel would make traveling seem more like the glamorous pictures of Victoria Beckham at Heathrow and less like the pre-dawn, mad search for McDonald's coffee and uncomfortable sleeping mayhem that it actually is. There's a smaller size too, that would be great motivation if used as a gym bag.

The fact that it's only $145 makes it truly amazing. A favorite thing for sure.

When the full list comes out, you can bet that I'll dissect  it here so check back.

No comments:

Post a Comment