Wednesday, November 16, 2011

lea michele in jenny packham


Is it embarrassing that I can count on two hands how many exact outfits I've worn that I've then seen Rachel wear on Glee? She's not exactly known as a fashion icon. To my credit, I've always worn it first! From Michael Kors to H&M and Forever 21, I swear the show's stylist goes shopping in my closet.

Anyways, it only makes sense that Lea Michele would wear a dress that I've always considered appropriate for my dream wedding. This Jenny Packham gown is so ethereal and dainty with a little hint of Victorian elegance. I don't know if I'm really feeling it on a red carpet, though. It just doesn't look right against a step and repeat with a L'oreal sign on it! This dress deserves better. Come on Lea, show my dream wedding some respect!

No comments:

Post a Comment